Schedule of Fees and Remuneration Arrangements
Keenan Financial Planning does not offer free financial consultations. Free consultations are very often product and sales driven to offer the broker remuneration and fail to put the clients needs and goals first.
By paying a fee, you are assured of impartiality, independence and a truly objective report on your circumstances.
Such fees are set as follows for 2022
Please note that the following fees cover an online consultation with the client, conducted over MS Teams, Zoom or suitable agreed alternative platform. Face to Face consultations are not guaranteed and subject to availability.
Full Financial Planning Review – €500
This covers your whole financial world, identifies your goals and most importantly puts a plan in place to achieve these.
The Full Factfind analysis details the following areas:
- Personal Circumstances.
- Employment Status and Benefits.
- Incomes and Outgoings.
- Review of Current Financial Commitments.
- Asset Review including Savings, Investments and Property.
- Retirement Planning, current and former benefits.
- Protection, current personal and employee benefits.
- Review of current employer benefits including Death in Service, PHI and Pension.
- An Investment Risk Analysis conducted with client to establish client goals, risk tolerance and product suitability.
- A comprehensive personalised recommendations report furnished to the client.
- Wrap Up online call to run through the report and discuss proposals.
Focused Factfind – €350
A lighter version of the Full Factfind where you wish to focus on 1 area of your finances.
- Personal Circumstances
- Focus on your particular area of interest
- Investment Risk Analysis wher applicable
- Personalised recommendations report
- Wrap up online call to finalise
Formal Mortgage Application – €400
The fee for a full formal mortgage application is €400.
This is a non-refundable fee and covers the administration carried out by Keenan Financial Planning in packaging and following up on a mortgage application. In instances where mortgage approval is received, clients typically have 6 months in which to purchase a property before the approval lapses. Keenan Financial Planning also received a commission of 1% on mortgage drawdown, paid directly by the lender to us.
In many cases, a client may wish to proceed with a particular product or service as recommended by Keenan Financial Planning as a result of the financial factfind.
If Keenan Financial Planning is remunerated by the product producer by means of a commission, all such amounts are clearly outlined to the client prior to any business being transacted. A breakdown of such commission arrangements can be provided on request.
In some cases a client may wish to execute these on a nil commission, fee basis only, the costs of which are explained below
Policy set up: The greater of €500 or 1% of policy value/investment amount, agreed from the outset prior to transaction.
Keenan Financial Planning reserve the right to review this amount on a case by case basis depending on the scope of work and administration costs incurred as a result of executing a policy for a client in this manner.